Press Releases - Investors - BFF Banking Group
PR & Presentations
Milan, February 25th, 2019 – BFF Banking Group informs that the notice of call of the ordinary and extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting to be held on March 28th, 2019 is available as of today on the Group’s website (www.bffgroup.com, Governance > Shareholders’ Meeting Documentation), as well as on the authorised storage system “1info” at the website www.1info.it, and will be published, as an abstract, on the newspaper “Il Sole 24 Ore” on February 26th, 2019.
Furthermore, the following documentation has been made available today at the Company’s registered office in Milan, Via Domenichino n° 5, on BFF Banking Group’s website www.bffgroup.com (Governance > Shareholders’ Meeting Documentation section), as well as on the authorized storage system www.1info.it:
- Board of Directors’ report on item 3.3 of Shareholders’ Meeting agenda. Proposed changes
- of the “Stock Option Plan of Banca Farmafactoring Banking Group”. Related resolutions.
- Board of Directors’ report on item 3.4 of Shareholders’ Meeting agenda. Stock grant plan to
- BFF Group’s employees. Related resolutions.
- Information Document of BFF Banking Group’s Stock Option Plan.
- Information Document of one-off stock grant plan to employees.
- Proxy form to attend the Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Proxy form and voting instructions to the appointed representative Computershare S.p.A..
Further documentation to be published in relation to the Shareholders’ Meeting will be made available by the legally required deadlines.