Press Releases - Investors - BFF Banking Group
PR & Presentations
Milan, 23rd December 2020. BFF Banking Group, following the press release issued on 22nd December 2020, informs that today the following documentation relating to the ordinary and extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Banca Farmafactoring S.p.A. (“BFF”), called on 28th January 2021, has been made available to the public at the BFF registered office in Milan – Via Domenichino n° 5, on the authorized storage mechanism 1Info, as well as in the Governance > Shareholders' Meeting Documentation section of BFF Group’s website.
- As regards item 1 on the ordinary part agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors on the allocation of the net income of the 2019 fiscal year.
- As regards item 2 on the extraordinary part agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Plan of merger by incorporation of DEPObank – Banca Depositaria Italiana S.p.A. into BFF, with the new Articles of Association enclosed;
- Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors of each company participating in the Merger prepared in accordance with Article 2501-quinquies of the Italian Civil Code and, with regard to BFF, with Article 70, paragraph 2, of the regulation adopted by Consob Resolution n° 11971 of 14 May 1999, in compliance with Schedule n° 1 of the related Annex 3A;
- the Report on the fairness of the exchange ratio prepared by E&Y S.p.A., as joint expert appointed by the Court of Milan pursuant to Article 2501-sexies of the Italian Civil Code.