Board of Statutory Auditors - Investors - BFF Banking Group
Board of Statutory Auditors
The corporate control function is assigned to the Board of Statutory Auditors which is assigned among other things in compliance with the Regulatory provisions to oversee the following: compliance with legal and regulatory provisions and the Articles of Association; compliance with the principles of correct administration; the adequacy of the organizational, administrative and accounting structure and its operation;
- the adequacy of organizational, administrative and accounting arrangements, and their proper functioning;
- the Internal Control System and the Risk Appetite Framework (RAF) are complete, adequate and reliable;
- the Bank's activity in management and coordination,
- the legal review process for the annual accounts and consolidated accounts, and the independence of the external auditors, in particular in the provision of non-audit services;
- other actions and developments expressed and identified by law, performing all functions mandated to it pursuant to the pertinent regulations.
The Board of Statutory Auditors verifies, in particular, the effectiveness and adequate coordination of all functions and structures involved in the Internal Control System, including the auditing firm in charge of the Bank's legal audit, the correct discharge of their duties and, if applicable, suggesting the appropriate remedial measures.
Composition of the Board of Statutory Auditors
|Name||date of birth||charge||date of appointment||term of office||N. other assignments|
|22/06/2022||budget approval 31/12/2023||
|Fabrizio Riccardo Di Giusto||CV||20/06/1966||Standing Auditor||25/03/2021||budget approval 31/12/2023||
|Paolo Carbone||CV||18/08/1966||Standing Auditor||25/03/2021||budget approval 31/12/2023||